Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Quilt



My husband has been nagging me to make a quilt for our bed for some time now and I finally started it.  Our bed is king sized and I have a hard time making decisions, so that's why i was dragging my feet.  Ironically, I'm making a Single Girl quilt, hehehe.  It's mostly Kaffee Fasset prints, but there are a few AMH and Martha Negley prints mixed in as well.  The background is a Kaffee Fasset shot cotton in Pewter.

I still have a ways to go, but I just work on it when I'm in the mood so it's not overwhelming.  I have 2 of the 4 arcs all pieced.  I still need to cut out most of the pieces for the other 2 arcs.  Then I need to cut out a ton of the background pieces too.  I was a little nervous about piecing curves, but they weren't bad at all.

2 comments:

  1. Well someone has been busy!

    Always, Tiara

    ReplyDelete